The enchanted garden
Making your plants bloom has never been easier.
“When you like a flower, you simply pick it.
But when you love a flower, you water it every day.”
Oh no! The plant has dried up again! When should we prune the olive tree? Did you remember to water the geraniums? Did you plant the grass? When has the gardeners told us to fertilize the hydrangea?
Loving plants means knowing how to treat them consistently. It means remembering their needs and taking care of them, remembering for example to:
- water them constantly.
- prune them at the right time and in the right way (e.g. or March or September).
- put some new topsoil on them every year.
- fertilize them (especially during summer – but not too much).
- copper them (some plants are subject to constant coppering e.g. grapevine).
- cover the plants with “greenhouse sheets” during winter.
- planting seeds or bulbs at certain times (each plant has a sowing period in which the seed has more chances to survive and to grow quickly).
- bury or pot up young plants (if the plant grows a lot it is advised to plant it on the ground or to transfer it to a larger pot to allow it to grow in a larger space).
- find someone to take care of them when we go on vacation.
Those who love plants know that they must remember many things in order to take care of their garden. In addition to the ones listed above, we must remember the brand and / or type of product the plants need (e.g. a specific type of fertilizer for hydrangeas), we must remember to buy the seeds many months before sowing (e.g. tulip bulbs are available only in some months of the year) and to prepare the soil (it is often necessary to plow it a few days before sowing).
With easyPlanner you can take care of your plants in a simple way, making you remember everything they need to thrive. It is an app that can be used both by the private individual who loves his/her garden and by a flower grower who takes care of the plants for work. easyPlanner will allow you to:
- create detailed maps of your plants (you can write all the information you want and attach photos and recordings, this way you always have everything you need with you).
- memorize the pruning periods for each plant (you can also group the plants by pruning period and let the app remind you of that at the right time, through a notification).
- memorize the sowing periods for each plant and be notified when you have to sow them.
- memorize how many times to water a certain plant (you can have yourself remembered, through notification, when to water the plants by setting a warning); in addition, you can create a report to monitor the watering of your plants so you never forget to water them.
- memorize the brand of garden products (e.g. the name of the fertilizer, the quantity of product to copper the hedge, the brand of topsoil for succulents, etc.).
- remember to go and buy the products for the garden and the vases you miss (easyPlanner will allow you to assign to the things you have to buy in a certain place and at the moment you arrive in that place; it will remind you of the things you have to buy by sending a notification).
- remember to order seeds, sponges, fertilizer, etc. on the internet. for hydroponic cultivation and attach the link to the website where you buy regularly.
“Plants and flowers are like our projects: some do not develop, others grow when we least expect it.”
We will provide you with some tutorials to better manage your garden. You can learn to catalog your plants by entering all the information you need in the notes and you can also attach photos / images and recordings. We will also show you how to manage the needs of your garden by creating repetitive tasks (e.g. watering the plants on the veranda, watering the garden, giving the insecticide to the roses, fertilizing etc.). Through repetitive tasks, you can monitor your progress by creating reports.
CATALOG THE PLANTS OF YOUR GARDEN
MANAGE THE NEEDS OF YOUR GARDEN
If you have been intrigued by our article and want to try the easyPlanner app you can download it on the App Store!
Try for free
For iPhone & iPad