Focus Timer has been designed after a careful study based on several time management theories. It is a very advanced “time management” system which consists in dividing time into intervals, each of which is characterized by a task that you have to do. This division leads the subjects who use it to be much more efficient, to better manage their time and to constantly develop their mental abilities.
What is this "time management" system?
FocusTimer system allows you to:
- Define the tasks to be carried out during the day and order them by priority
- Set the timer (recommended time 30 minutes)
- Work intensively on the first task trying to avoid distractions
- When the timer rings, an alert will appear and you can decide to:
- Check the agenda to switch to another task.
- Extend the timer to have 10 minutes more to complete the current task.
- Stop the Time management system.
Why use this "time management" system?
This system has been designed to improve the attention and efficiency of the human being who often, by its nature, tends to be distracted. Using this method will lead to:
- Reduce the anxiety experienced by the subject because of the passage of time.
- Maximize concentration by reducing distractions to a minimum.
- Increase awareness of the decisions you have made.
- Strengthen the level of motivation, willpower, esteem and determination through the achievement of well established goals.
- Improve agility and mental elasticity.
Quick procedure for an optimal FocusTimer
To make the procedure easier we will show you a practical example of the FocusTimer function.
If you have been intrigued by our article and want to try the easyPlanner app you can download it on the App Store!
Try for free
For iPhone & iPad